Thursday, May 29, 2008

GOOCH with NORTH KITEBOARDING


I am really happy to tell you that I am now riding for GOOCH!
GOOCH is a great kite shop located by the Saint Louis lake in Pointe Claire (Montreal).
They are sponsoring me with the latest NORTH KITEBOARDING gear... which is sick! :D
The are also offering a variety of clothes, wetsuits, etc. in their shop.
Check out their live webcam for the current wind conditions on their website.
I'll be riding the Vegas kites this summer and I will use the Paris board for freestyle and the Rocketfish for wave riding!
For more infos about the NORTH KITEBOARDING gear,click here!
See you on the water!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi , i am coming this summer over there , i am from chile , could you tell wich size of kite are you using over there , could you reply me to this e mail , hulloala@al.udp.cl merci