Thursday, November 30, 2006

rythme brésilien :: brazilian rhythm


Let's say I've picked up the Brazilian rhythm in the past weeks... that is the reason why I did not post much news since November 11th (and my family did not missed to told me)!!!
Difficult to resist to the Brazilian lifestyle after 2 months over here!!!Anyway, I will enjoy to the fullest my 4 last days in Paracuru, but don't worry, once back in the cold I will have plenty of time to give you the full story of the end of our trip!
P.S. Today is an important day for me... I passed my first flat 360!!!
It was THE trick I really wanted to land during my trip! WOOHOO!


Disons que j'ai eu un petit relâchement depuis le 11 novembre dernier quant aux nouvelles sur mon blogue (et ma famille c'est chargée de me le rapeller)!!!
Faut croire que le rythme de vie brésilien commence à rentrer après 2 mois ici!!!
Je profite pleinement de mes 4 dernières journées ici mais ne vous inquiètez pas j'aurai amplement de temps une fois rendue au froid pour vous faire un petit résumé de la fin de notre voyage!
P.S. Aujourd'hui c'est un grand jour... j'ai passée mon premier flat 360... c'est LE "trick" que je voulais vraiment passer durant mon voyage! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo pour ce flat 360 !
Yes !
Profite au maximum des derniers jours !

Ginette